Dailytoon #210 Dailytoon #210

Yup

The winner was Starberry in this one. I think the plot in his was more flashed out and Ashford just seems too hardcore for his own good. Sign me up for a flash duel against him, because he is a really obnoxious shit.

Passage of Time Passage of Time

I can see my name on a front page movie...

Yup, it's right there on tha tombstone! It also had Truffle, breadfruit, HLG and some other SwellP ricks. There wasnt any Starberyrs's or X1337s so I docked a point for that. I also docked a point for not swapping this for big bag once it hit front page.

The VRROOMMM Collab 2 The VRROOMMM Collab 2

My alt.

This was great it had a innovative menu and each and every part blew my pants off. F00D's entry had high graphic quality and I hope he gets a date for prom!!

ThreeStar responds:

Awww, with that pretty face, he could get twenty dates for prom!

TO SUCCESS!
Three

ugltwul 2 ugltwul 2

retrosmashok

Great movie thanks for co author maybe one day I will make a part for this amazing series. (New Roswell coming out tomorow)

3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1 3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1

Funny and clever

Simple yet original style of comedy at least from what I've seen...

The animation was fine, style of drawings nothing to complain about; the sound was used very well. And well... violence.. Hmm... used it was used properly.
Humor... I liked it... I'll be looking forward your next flash.

Erik the Juiceman Short#1 Erik the Juiceman Short#1

Very funny!

I just keeps making me laugh everytime I see it... LOL! "com'on fat guy..."

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

It was a great movie

A little short but it still entretaining.

The last job The last job

Is a good movie

I liked this movie but it needs voices but all was great keep working good.

The pool The pool

Is a good movie

I like the movie of the exageration about pee-ing so much and the stick who jumps first. I hope your work get better.

Stick Slayer Episode Five Stick Slayer Episode Five

Is a great movie

especially I like the Graphics but it needs sound and more than smashig their heads, they must suffer.